1. 小视频教程 > 小视频制作 >

阿甘正传电影完整版

阿甘正传完整台词
阿甘正传完整台词
提示:

阿甘正传完整台词

  《阿甘正传》是汤姆·汉克斯、罗宾·怀特等人主演的精彩电影,那么,里面有哪些台词呢?下面大家就随我一起去看看吧!   阿甘 正传台词   1、 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)   2、 There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)   3、 His back’s as crooked as a politician、(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)   4、 Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense、(有时候人都会做没道理的事)   5、 Stupid is as stupid does、 (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)   6、 If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs、 Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you、   7、 I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar、(我只是弹两下给他看)   8、 It must be hard being a king、(王一定很不好当)   9、 Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不离)   10、 Miracles happen every day、 (奇迹每天都在发生)   11、 I could run like the wind blows、(我跑起来像风一样快)   12、 Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here、   Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here、   13、 I don’t know why I love you、 But I do、   14、 You are no different than anybody else is、(你和别人没有任何的不同)   15、 President: Congratulations、 How do you feel?   Gump: I got to pee、   16、 Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)   17、 Excellent careers for excellent young men、   (美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)   18、 Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?   Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!   Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard、 You must have a goddamn IQ of 160、 You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump、 (这班长说话太经典了)   19、 I fit in the army like one of them round pegs、   (我在军中如鱼得水)   20、 If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O、C、S, Private Gump、 You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!    电影剧情介绍   主角是个智商只有75的低能儿。在学校里为了躲避别的孩子的欺侮,听从一个朋友珍妮的话而开始“跑”。他跑着躲避别人的捉弄。在中学时,他为了躲避别人而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。主角被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。   在大学毕业之后,主角又应征入伍去了越南。在那边,他交了两个朋友:热衷捕虾的布巴和令人敬畏的长官邓·泰勒上尉。这时,珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。   主角一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。在战争结束后,主角作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接见。在一次和平集会上,主角又遇见了珍妮,两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。在“说到就要做到”这一信条的指引下,主角最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空。在他的生活中,他结识了许多美国的名人。   他告发了水门事件的xx者,作为美国乒乓球队的一员到了中国,为中美建交立下了功劳。猫王和约翰·列侬这两位音乐巨星也是通过与他的交往而创作了许多风靡一时的.歌曲。最后,主角通过捕虾成了一名企业家。为了纪念死去的布巴,他成立了布巴·甘公司,并把公司的一半股份给了布巴的母亲,自己去做一名园丁。主角经历了世界风云变幻的各个历史时期,但无论何时,无论何处,无论和谁在一起,他都依然如故,纯朴而善良。   在隐居生活中,他时常思念珍妮。而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途,陷于绝望之中。终于有一天,珍妮回来了。她和主角共同生活了一段日子。在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了主角的怀抱,之后又在黎明悄然离去。醒来的主角木然坐在门前的长椅上,然后突然开始奔跑。他跑步横越了美国,又一次成了名人。   在奔跑了许久之后,主角停了下来,开始回自己的故乡。   在途中,收到了珍妮的信。他立刻去见找她。在公交站台候车时。 主角向他人讲述了他之前的经历。于是他又一次见到了珍妮,还有一个小男孩,那是他的儿子。这时的珍妮已经得了一种不治之症。   主角和珍妮三人一同回到了家乡,一起度过了一段幸福的时光。珍妮过世了,他们的儿子也已到了上学的年龄。主角送儿子上了校车,坐在公共汽车站的长椅上,回忆起了他一生的经历。

阿甘正传全文台词
提示:

阿甘正传全文台词

导语:阿甘是个智商只有75的低能儿。在学校里为了躲避别的孩子的欺侮,听从一个朋友珍妮的话而开始“跑”。以下是我为大家分享的阿甘正传全文台词,欢迎借鉴!

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.

(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)

4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.

(有时候人都会做没道理的事)

5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.

7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

(我只是弹两下给他看)

8. It must be hard being a king.

(王一定很不好当)

9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

11. I could run like the wind blows.

(我跑起来像风一样快)

12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.

14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)

15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?

Gump: I got to pee.

16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.

(美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)

18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?

Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!

Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)

19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.

(我在军中如鱼得水)

20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!

21. Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)

22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?

23. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

24. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

25. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?

(你嘴唇怎么了?)

Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!

(长官,我天生厚嘴唇)

Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

(那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)

26. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.

(大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)

27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!

28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways

(牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)

29. Split everything right down the middle.

(一切都平分)

30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)

31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言

32. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

(我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.

(孩子,美国对你感激不尽)

35. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.

(说的太对了,你一语中的`!)

36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!

37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?

Gump: you’re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)

Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.

38. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.

(那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)

39. 阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识

Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.

John Lennon: no possessions?

Gump: and in China they never go to church.

John Lennon: no religion, too?

Host: hard to imagine.

John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.

Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?

Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)

40. A promise is a promise.

(一诺千金)

50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.